Too busy at work to clean your filter?
Not sure when your UV bulb was last changed?
Why not let H2O Plants Aquatic and Environmental Services take care of your pond by carrying out the regular maintenance so it’s always in first class condition.
As part of a regular service plan we will;
We recommend this service is carried out on a minimum monthly visit basis however, should you wish to have the works carried out on a more or less frequent basis please feel free to discuss this with us.
As well as planned maintenance we carry out reactive maintenance to include the following services;
- Pond pumps repaired or replaced
- Filtration systems supplie, installed and upgraded
- UV bulbs replaced
- Pond electrics
- Safety deck installed/removed
- Quartz sleeves cleaned/replaced
- New filter media installed
- Air pump installation
- UV clarifier installation/replacement
- Pond Heaters installed
- Fish treatments
- Water quality testing – PH, Ammonia, Nitrates, Nitrites, Hardness, Water changes and Oxygen levels
- Excessive plant growth removed
- Weed control – duck weed, blanket weed, submerged weed, emergent weed and algae all treated
- Ponds rendered
- Hose/pipe work replacement
- Pond lights bulb replacement
- Ponds repainted –Impermax, G4, A1 pond paint and Gold Label Pond Paint
- Decking repairs
- Bridge painting
- Water treatments
- Fish removals/supplies
What ever your problems are with your pond, lake, fountain, water feature or waterfall we can help.